1. Janice Wolfinger, an active beef advocate from Ohio is one of ____ finalists for the U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance’s (USFRA) “Faces of Farming and Ranching” national spokesperson search.
2. Janice and her husband Jake run cows in eastern Ohio and own and operate a feedyard in _____.
3. Name 2 other finalists in the U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance’s (USFRA) “Faces of Farming and Ranching” national spokesperson search.
- Chris Chinn, Clarence, MO (hogs, cattle, hay and row crops)
- Will Gilmer, Sulligent, AL (dairy, hay, summer silage crops, small grains/ryegrass)
- Daphne Holterman, Watertown, WI (dairy, corn for silage, alfalfa hay)
- Brenda Kirsch, St. Paul, OR (ryegrass, hazelnuts, straw, wheat green beans, squash, crimson clover farmer)
- Eric McClam, Columbia, SC (100 varieties of fruits and vegetables, honeybees)
- Tim Nilsen, Wilton, CA (poultry)
- Katie Pratt, Dixon, IL (corn, soybean and seed corn)
- Bo Stone, Rowland, NC (corn, wheat, soybeans, hogs, cows, strawberries, sweet corn)
Congratulations to the November Beef Quiz winner, Becky Vincent, East Canton, Ohio.