Brice Lee, the newly elected Public Land Council (PLC) president from Hesperus, Colo., speaks to the importance of federal lands grazing and other top PLC priorities.
Brice Lee and the importance of federal lands grazing
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- U.S. Cattlemen's Association continues to support COOL
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Commentary: Veggie burger vs. dog food
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector