Brice Lee, the newly elected Public Land Council (PLC) president from Hesperus, Colo., speaks to the importance of federal lands grazing and other top PLC priorities.
Brice Lee and the importance of federal lands grazing
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain