Keith Harmoney, beef scientist at K-State speaks at the Southern Plains Drought Summit on the adjustments needed for cattle on pasture during this drought.
Drought adjustments for cattle on pasture
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension