Keith Harmoney, beef scientist at K-State speaks at the Southern Plains Drought Summit on the adjustments needed for cattle on pasture during this drought.
Drought adjustments for cattle on pasture
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina