Keith Harmoney, beef scientist at K-State speaks at the Southern Plains Drought Summit on the adjustments needed for cattle on pasture during this drought.
Drought adjustments for cattle on pasture
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- Meat production strains land and water resources, researchers say
- Children's livestock shows have become about competition, money
- Female markets soar during August
- It’s only natural, but what does that mean?
- Food supplement to improve cattle digestive system in the works