A program from the University of Kentucky College of Agriculture is having success for beef producers involving birth weight and weaning weight. It's working for Mike Wilson, a cow-calf producer, in Anderson County, Kentucky.
UK beef study: Birth/weaning weight
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector