Kenny Knight, owner-manager of Knight Feedlot in Kansas, tells why pre-conditioning programs are so important.
Preconditioning for performance and profit
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill