K-State beef systems specialist Justin Waggoner shares information he presented at the recent K-State Beef Conference on ranch management in persistent drought conditions, with an emphasis on supplemental feeding management and limit-feeding beef cows.
Cattle management techniques to help producers during volatility
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land