K-State beef systems specialist Justin Waggoner shares information he presented at the recent K-State Beef Conference on ranch management in persistent drought conditions, with an emphasis on supplemental feeding management and limit-feeding beef cows.
Cattle management techniques to help producers during volatility
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup