K-State beef systems specialist Justin Waggoner shares information he presented at the recent K-State Beef Conference on ranch management in persistent drought conditions, with an emphasis on supplemental feeding management and limit-feeding beef cows.
Cattle management techniques to help producers during volatility
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- High cattle prices, availability of replacement cows persist
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records