K-State beef systems specialist Justin Waggoner shares information he presented at the recent K-State Beef Conference on ranch management in persistent drought conditions, with an emphasis on supplemental feeding management and limit-feeding beef cows.
Cattle management techniques to help producers during volatility
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Creep feeding can add pounds to livestock
- Forage Focus: Cereal rye as a feedstuff option
- Stewardship of new technologies embraced by U.S. meat industry
- BRD Management Solutions can keep cattle healthy and costs down
- Florida receives $1 million energy conservation grant