Fall is a busy time for beef cattle producers. Most producers have cows that calve in the springtime and will be about the right age to wean pretty soon.
Preparing for fall and winter in the Kentucky beef cattle industry
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension