Fall is a busy time for beef cattle producers. Most producers have cows that calve in the springtime and will be about the right age to wean pretty soon.
Preparing for fall and winter in the Kentucky beef cattle industry
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan