Fall is a busy time for beef cattle producers. Most producers have cows that calve in the springtime and will be about the right age to wean pretty soon.
Preparing for fall and winter in the Kentucky beef cattle industry
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina