Dr. Mac Devin, of Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses the challenges with controlling trichomoniasis in the southeast part of the country and what producers can do to protect their herd.
Challenges in controlling trichomoniasis
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop