Craig Jones, DVM, a technical services veterinarian with Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica Inc., outlines the company’s emphasis on disease prevention in livestock production, and their involvement with Iowa State University in developing an online biological risk-assessment tool for veterinarians to use with their clients.
Focus on prevention
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week