Work that’s been done at South Dakota State has shown that, if there are have high sulfate levels in a cow’s water, it will take pregnancy rates down 20 percent in the cow’s first teet cycle.
Micronutrients Impact on Reproduction
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension