Work that’s been done at South Dakota State has shown that, if there are have high sulfate levels in a cow’s water, it will take pregnancy rates down 20 percent in the cow’s first teet cycle.
Micronutrients Impact on Reproduction
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina