Work that’s been done at South Dakota State has shown that, if there are have high sulfate levels in a cow’s water, it will take pregnancy rates down 20 percent in the cow’s first teet cycle.
Micronutrients Impact on Reproduction
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Cargill issues corporate responsibility report
- Will corn be a viable option for backgrounders this fall?
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Kan. veterinarians get soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil