Work that’s been done at South Dakota State has shown that, if there are have high sulfate levels in a cow’s water, it will take pregnancy rates down 20 percent in the cow’s first teet cycle.
Micronutrients Impact on Reproduction
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future