Any cattle producer needs to be able to talk to people about their operation and what they’re doing. People want to know whether those cattle are being handled well.
Tell your BQA story
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Food Babe visits my university
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty