Dr. Mac Devin, of Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses the challenges with controlling trichomoniasis in the southeast part of the country and what producers can do to protect their herd.
Challenges in controlling trichomoniasis
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing