Dr. Mac Devin, of Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses the challenges with controlling trichomoniasis in the southeast part of the country and what producers can do to protect their herd.
Challenges in controlling trichomoniasis
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future