Dr. Mac Devin, of Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses the challenges with controlling trichomoniasis in the southeast part of the country and what producers can do to protect their herd.
Challenges in controlling trichomoniasis
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Commentary: Talkin’ turkey
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note