Dr. Mac Devin, of Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses the challenges with controlling trichomoniasis in the southeast part of the country and what producers can do to protect their herd.
Challenges in controlling trichomoniasis
- S.Korea confirms hog foot-and-mouth outbreak
- Corn net sales plummet nearly 50%
- Schwieterman: Feeder cattle futures close with triple digits
- Jolley: Meet Cattlemen's Beef Board member Jo Stanko
- Most ag markets are higher, but hog futures are tumbling Thursday
- Price risk protection tools for this uncertain market