Dr. Travis Van Anne, a Professional Services Veterinarian for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses the importance of proper cow/calf immunization to prevent potential problems producers may face with PI calves.
Proactive steps to reduce BVD-PI calves in the herd
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- YSA members gain insight into agribusiness, retail industries
- Meat industry associations quick to attack the new MCOOL rule
- Team up against bovine respiratory disease
- Oil prices pare losses on U.S. equities turnaround
- Future of food discussion with Agriculture Secretary
- Ag markets diverged prove rather volatile on Thursday
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago