NCBA President and cattle feeder from Pilger, Neb., J.D. Alexander, looks back at the work of 2012 and discusses the priorities that continue to face cattlemen and women.
NCBA reviews 2012, looks at New Year’s priorities
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- Beef Herd Expansion: More fencing, choose supplies carefully
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head