Glenn Selk explains the importance giving mineral supplements to prevent grass tetany in mature cows grazing on wheat pasture this fall and winter.
Cow-calf corner: Use mineral supplements to prevent grass tetany
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future