Getting cows through a drought in good body condition is crucial for both the cowherd and its progeny, according to Scott Lake, Extension livestock specialist for the University of Wyoming.
Feed cows to get them through drought
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
320 Skid Steer