Getting cows through a drought in good body condition is crucial for both the cowherd and its progeny, according to Scott Lake, Extension livestock specialist for the University of Wyoming.
Feed cows to get them through drought
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday