Consulting veterinarian Bob Smith describes how the proper use of performance technologies and nutritional supplements can benefit feeding programs when feed prices are high and arriving cattle are nutritionally stressed.
Improving feeder-cattle efficiency
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension
- Trick or truth on Clean Water Act rule