Purdue University veterinarian Dr. Mark Hilton discusses the importance of nutrition and feed utilization in the cow-calf herd during a time of forage shortages and expensive feeds.
Utilize feed efficiently
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future