Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 tlb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 8 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 box (4.8 oz) Betty Crocker sour cream 'n chives potatoes
- 2 1/4 cups hot water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
Instructions for Potato Stroganoff
- In 12-inch skillet, cook beef and mushrooms over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown and mushrooms are tender; drain. Stir in Potatoes, Sauce Mix, hot water, milk, butter and mustard.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in sour cream; heat just until hot. Let stand 5 minutes before serving (sauce will thicken as it stands). Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Find more great beef recipes at BettyCrocker.com.
Want to see your best recipe featured? Share it with us today!