Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (32 ounce) package tater tots, thawed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onion rings
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
3/4 teaspoon salt
Instructions for Tater tot hot dish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large skillet cook ground beef with onion, salt and pepper; drain and spread into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Add tater tots; mix cream of mushroom and cream of celery soup together and pour mixture over dish. Top with onion rings, if using.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Find more great beef recipes at AllRecipes.com.
Want to see your best recipe featured? Share it with us today!