How do you... Use body-condition scores?
As calving season wraps up and you look ahead to breeding, can you predict the fertility of your cows? Naturally, several variables influence a cow’s fertility and ability to breed back, but her nutritional status is a critical factor. FULL STORY »
I'm a Drover: Market news, cowboy style
Corbitt Wall grew up around livestock auctions and cattle trading. Now, as author of USDA’s National Feeder & Stocker Cattle Summary, he tells America what a calf is worth. FULL STORY »
- AFBF president issues statement on U.S.-EU trade negotiations
- E. coli test leads to National Beef recall
- Buckle your seatbelt for the House consideration of the farm bill
- Schwieterman: Higher new crop corn pressures cattle futures
- Oil gains on lower U.S. stockpile, all eyes on Fed
- New ads emphasize agriculture’s role in economic recovery
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Crude oil expected to peak and cost of electricity to go down
- Experts weigh in on lowest beef supply in 60 years