I'm a Drover: Market news, cowboy style
Corbitt Wall grew up around livestock auctions and cattle trading. Now, as author of USDA’s National Feeder & Stocker Cattle Summary, he tells America what a calf is worth. FULL STORY »
How do you... Use body-condition scores?
As calving season wraps up and you look ahead to breeding, can you predict the fertility of your cows? Naturally, several variables influence a cow’s fertility and ability to breed back, but her nutritional status is a critical factor. FULL STORY »
- Proposal could put U.S. cattle herd at risk of FMD
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Transitioning newly purchased bulls
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit