click image to zoom Cattle gates and posts in heavily used areas take a lot of stress and abuse. Ben Hofer relieved that stress with a 1-foot-diameter steel wheel that he found in his salvage yard and mounted on the gate. He also added a grease zerk to lubricate the wheel. The gate functions easily with little stress to the post or workers.
Profit Tips: Equipment - Gate support
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- Commentary: What’s in a label?