click image to zoom Cattle gates and posts in heavily used areas take a lot of stress and abuse. Ben Hofer relieved that stress with a 1-foot-diameter steel wheel that he found in his salvage yard and mounted on the gate. He also added a grease zerk to lubricate the wheel. The gate functions easily with little stress to the post or workers.
Profit Tips: Equipment - Gate support
- Monday Market Sentiment: Cash trade remains at steady low
- AMI Opposes New OSHA Proposal to Require Electronic Submission
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- What is a bull worth?
- Are the bulls ready for the spring breeding season?
Top Fill Slurry Tanks