Routine chores around the cattle barn and shop are made easier with a portable workstation designed by James Hofer. He cut ¾-inch plywood to fit on the top of a plastic barrel to serve as the workstation. Next he cut five holes about 10 inches in diameter in the side of the barrel to allow depositing trash into the barrel. Hofer says he can take the workstation anywhere, but it is “especially handy in the area where I process cattle.”
Profit Tips: Equipment - Portable workstation
No matching related articles at this time.
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill