Hooking a trailer onto a pickup ball-hitch can be frustrating and time consuming when doing it by yourself. Phillip Hofer attached a salvage mirror to his trailer that made the chore much easier. The mirror is angled down toward the hitch so he can plainly see it from the cab when he is backing the truck into place. He also painted the hitch orange to make it more visible. The mirror helps save time and energy while completing routine daily chores.
Profit Tips: Equipment - Speedy hookup
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing