Hooking a trailer onto a pickup ball-hitch can be frustrating and time consuming when doing it by yourself. Phillip Hofer attached a salvage mirror to his trailer that made the chore much easier. The mirror is angled down toward the hitch so he can plainly see it from the cab when he is backing the truck into place. He also painted the hitch orange to make it more visible. The mirror helps save time and energy while completing routine daily chores.
Profit Tips: Equipment - Speedy hookup
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- Domestic ethanol production starts to grow again