Hooking a trailer onto a pickup ball-hitch can be frustrating and time consuming when doing it by yourself. Phillip Hofer attached a salvage mirror to his trailer that made the chore much easier. The mirror is angled down toward the hitch so he can plainly see it from the cab when he is backing the truck into place. He also painted the hitch orange to make it more visible. The mirror helps save time and energy while completing routine daily chores.
Profit Tips: Equipment - Speedy hookup
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
Environmental Tillage Systems