Hooking a trailer onto a pickup ball-hitch can be frustrating and time consuming when doing it by yourself. Phillip Hofer attached a salvage mirror to his trailer that made the chore much easier. The mirror is angled down toward the hitch so he can plainly see it from the cab when he is backing the truck into place. He also painted the hitch orange to make it more visible. The mirror helps save time and energy while completing routine daily chores.
Profit Tips: Equipment - Speedy hookup
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Beef Herd Expansion: More fencing, choose supplies carefully
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Nebraska BQA: Audits and assessments in beef cattle production
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle