Hooking a trailer onto a pickup ball-hitch can be frustrating and time consuming when doing it by yourself. Phillip Hofer attached a salvage mirror to his trailer that made the chore much easier. The mirror is angled down toward the hitch so he can plainly see it from the cab when he is backing the truck into place. He also painted the hitch orange to make it more visible. The mirror helps save time and energy while completing routine daily chores.
Profit Tips: Equipment - Speedy hookup
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future