click image to zoom Cattle gates and posts in heavily used areas take a lot of stress and abuse. Ben Hofer relieved that stress with a 1-foot-diameter steel wheel that he found in his salvage yard and mounted on the gate. He also added a grease zerk to lubricate the wheel. The gate functions easily with little stress to the post or workers.
Profit Tips: Equipment - Gate support
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina