click image to zoom Cattle gates and posts in heavily used areas take a lot of stress and abuse. Ben Hofer relieved that stress with a 1-foot-diameter steel wheel that he found in his salvage yard and mounted on the gate. He also added a grease zerk to lubricate the wheel. The gate functions easily with little stress to the post or workers.
Profit Tips: Equipment - Gate support
No matching related articles at this time.
- Make adjustments to care for cattle as temperatures drop
- Feeding a growing world population starts from the ground up
- Livestock futures led the ag markets lower Thursday
- Rural TV becomes home of Superior Livestock Auction
- Precision production on cattle operations
- Commercial Manure Applicator Training scheduled for Jan. 7
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Initial bid submitted for S.D. beef facility
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming