click image to zoom Every farm or ranch shop needs a method for organizing and storing small items. South Dakota rancher James Hofer salvaged some elevator buckets and bolted them to a wall in his shop to keep small items visible and easily accessible. Additionally, Hofer says he uses the compact, convenient buckets to hold bolts and other parts when repairing equipment or doing other mechanical chores.
Profit Tips: Facilities - Compact storage
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain