click image to zoom Every farm or ranch shop needs a method for organizing and storing small items. South Dakota rancher James Hofer salvaged some elevator buckets and bolted them to a wall in his shop to keep small items visible and easily accessible. Additionally, Hofer says he uses the compact, convenient buckets to hold bolts and other parts when repairing equipment or doing other mechanical chores.
Profit Tips: Facilities - Compact storage
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing