click image to zoom Every farm or ranch shop needs a method for organizing and storing small items. South Dakota rancher James Hofer salvaged some elevator buckets and bolted them to a wall in his shop to keep small items visible and easily accessible. Additionally, Hofer says he uses the compact, convenient buckets to hold bolts and other parts when repairing equipment or doing other mechanical chores.
Profit Tips: Facilities - Compact storage
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
320 Skid Steer