click image to zoom Every farm or ranch shop needs a method for organizing and storing small items. South Dakota rancher James Hofer salvaged some elevator buckets and bolted them to a wall in his shop to keep small items visible and easily accessible. Additionally, Hofer says he uses the compact, convenient buckets to hold bolts and other parts when repairing equipment or doing other mechanical chores.
Profit Tips: Facilities - Compact storage
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Thursday's auction offers fresh start for S.D. beef plant