click image to zoom Every farm or ranch shop needs a method for organizing and storing small items. South Dakota rancher James Hofer salvaged some elevator buckets and bolted them to a wall in his shop to keep small items visible and easily accessible. Additionally, Hofer says he uses the compact, convenient buckets to hold bolts and other parts when repairing equipment or doing other mechanical chores.
Profit Tips: Facilities - Compact storage
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Crude oil expected to peak and cost of electricity to go down
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- E. coli test leads to National Beef recall