Cattle feeder and rancher Dallas Horton, DVM, outlines genetic-selection strategies that pay on the ranch and in the feedyard.
Horton says yes to heterosis, no to the “balanced bull”
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Senate Agriculture Committee completes Farm Bill markup