Prices in the fed cattle market were $2-$3 lower this week on light-to-moderate trade. Feeder cattle prices were steady to $3 lower for the week, while calf and slaughter cows were priced mostly steady.
CattleFax Closing Bell: Feeder cattle likely to move lower
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- AFBF president issues statement on U.S.-EU trade negotiations
- E. coli test leads to National Beef recall
- Buckle your seatbelt for the House consideration of the farm bill
- Schwieterman: Higher new crop corn pressures cattle futures
- Oil gains on lower U.S. stockpile, all eyes on Fed
- New ads emphasize agriculture’s role in economic recovery
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- Changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Peterson Brothers: What summer vacation?
- Crude oil expected to peak and cost of electricity to go down
- Experts weigh in on lowest beef supply in 60 years