Kent Andersen, PhD., associate director for North American technical services for Pfizer Animal Genetics, provides an update on some of the latest genomic tools available to seedstock and commercial cattle producers.
Catching up on genomics
No matching related articles at this time.
- Nearly 1,000 emaciated cattle found on N.M. ranch
- Ag groups assisting cattle operations affected by tornado
- NOAA: Get ready for a busy hurricane season
- NCBA Op-Ed: ADUFA/AGDUFA reauthorization advances in the House
- Midwest gasoline prices: some relief in sight
- Cow-calf corner: Preparing cattle for severe weather
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability