Consulting veterinarian Bob Smith outlines some of the steps his feedyard and stocker clients are taking to protect the health of nutritionally stressed calves arriving on their operations.
Addressing health challenges at receiving
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions
- New book delves into ‘Depolarizing Food and Agriculture’
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday