We travel to the OSU Wheat Pasture Research Station at Marshall to discuss lice infestation in cattle with Justin Talley and Steve Hisel.
Cattle and lice
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Proposal could put U.S. cattle herd at risk of FMD
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Transitioning newly purchased bulls
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit