Leann Saunders represents “Where Food Comes From, Inc.” an identification and verification company formerly known as IMI Global. At the recent International Livestock Congress in Denver, she outlined some of the trends in verifying processes and providing more information to beef consumers.
Trends in traceability
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- NASA backs 3D food printer to feed growing population
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock