Leann Saunders represents “Where Food Comes From, Inc.” an identification and verification company formerly known as IMI Global. At the recent International Livestock Congress in Denver, she outlined some of the trends in verifying processes and providing more information to beef consumers.
Trends in traceability
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Consumers confused over some grocer labels
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- Fire in South Dakota: An introduction
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- New decision tool now available on ag decision maker
Pro Twin Slinger
Kuhn North America Inc.