A group of agriculture students at Texas A&M University have organized “Farmers Fight,” an initiative to advocate for agriculture, stimulate dialog and inform their fellow students about agriculture’s role in today’s society. During the recent International Livestock Congress, three of the group’s leaders, Mason Parish, Jasmine Dillon and Victoria Pilger described their activities and future plans. Be sure to see Jasmine Dillon’s spoken-word video, “Farmers Fight – Stand Up!”
- Will corn be a viable option for backgrounders this fall?
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Kan. veterinarians get soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- EPA, Corps hijack Clean Water Act to expand regulatory authority
- Grazing after the growing season