A group of agriculture students at Texas A&M University have organized “Farmers Fight,” an initiative to advocate for agriculture, stimulate dialog and inform their fellow students about agriculture’s role in today’s society. During the recent International Livestock Congress, three of the group’s leaders, Mason Parish, Jasmine Dillon and Victoria Pilger described their activities and future plans. Be sure to see Jasmine Dillon’s spoken-word video, “Farmers Fight – Stand Up!”
- FDA lacks clarity in trans fats phase-out process
- Animal-health industry commits to FDA Guidance 213
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business
- Family farm or corporate farm – which is it?
- AgriLife Extension unveils new feral hog management app
- Repurposing and salvage value on cattle operations
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- D.C. Watch: California’s water woes reach Washington
Magnum Top Load Spreaders
Nuhn Industries Ltd.