The National Western Stock Show provides a great venue for Colorado State University’s Seedstock Team to promote their bulls and the school’s animal science program. Team member Weston Charles describes the group’s activities while they serve lunch in the stockyards.
Students at the stock show
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions
- New book delves into ‘Depolarizing Food and Agriculture’
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday