At the NCBA trade show in Tampa, Rabo AgriFiance relationship manager Mathew McKamey describes the company’s business and market researcher Don Close summarizes a new report showing a significant decline in Mexican beef herds, resulting in fewer feeder cattle available for import to the United States.
Outlook from Rabobank: Decline in Mexican cattle supplies
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- U.S. cattle industry grapples with quality versus quantity
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- Grazing beef cattle on corn residue