Mike Murphy, analyst with CattleFax, talks about beef prices both domestically and at export, and how that will impact demand this year.
Higher beef prices create pressure here and abroad
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
More Than Manure® (MTM®) Nutrient Manager