Nevil Speer, Western Kentucky University, discusses crossbreeding beef cattle, and the value of consumer satisfaction to beef producers.
Measuring consumer satisfaction for beef producers
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop