Nevil Speer, Western Kentucky University, discusses crossbreeding beef cattle, and the value of consumer satisfaction to beef producers.
Measuring consumer satisfaction for beef producers
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions
- New book delves into ‘Depolarizing Food and Agriculture’
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday