Tom Noffisinger, DVM, has long practiced, advocated and taught low-stress animal handling practices. During the recent Academy of Veterinary Consultants summer meeting, he discussed some of the progress he’s seen as producers learn and adopt methods to work in harmony with their animals.
Training handlers, training animals
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future