During the recent Animal Disease Traceability Forum in Denver, Glenn Fischer with Allflex USA outlined some key points of discussion. The ADT system allows individual states to set some of their standards for cattle shipped in, and Fischer says participants seemed to favor a regional approach toward harmonizing state ADT policies, with states negotiating agreements with other nearby states with similar production and marketing systems.
A flexible, regional animal traceability system
- Colorado State Fair livestock entries effected by virus outbreak
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early Friday trading
- Update on vesicular stomatitis
- USDA food safety quarterly report involves three criminal cases
- Beef Talk: Water conditions are inconsistent, troublesome
- Cash price optimism rallies CME live cattle futures