Issues management is a priority for NCBA director of communications Darren Williams, who encourages cattlemen to engage with consumers and tell beef’s story. Williams helped create the Masters of Beef Advocacy program that promotes the use of social media by cattle producers.
Cattlemen encouraged to connect with consumers
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain