Issues management is a priority for NCBA director of communications Darren Williams, who encourages cattlemen to engage with consumers and tell beef’s story. Williams helped create the Masters of Beef Advocacy program that promotes the use of social media by cattle producers.
Cattlemen encouraged to connect with consumers
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?