At the 2013 Cattle Production Veterinarian Hall of Fame banquet, new inductee Dr. Don Williams discusses his long career as a beef cattle veterinarian and his involvement in the formation of the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.
Pioneering feedlot practice
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Proactive heifer parasite control helps long-term profitability