At the 2013 Cattle Production Veterinarian Hall of Fame banquet, new inductee Dr. Don Williams discusses his long career as a beef cattle veterinarian and his involvement in the formation of the American Association of Bovine Practitioners.
Pioneering feedlot practice
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina