Leann Saunders represents “Where Food Comes From, Inc.” an identification and verification company formerly known as IMI Global. At the recent International Livestock Congress in Denver, she outlined some of the trends in verifying processes and providing more information to beef consumers.
Trends in traceability
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- Bale grazing popularity continues to grow
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- Thursday's auction offers fresh start for S.D. beef plant
- Dodge ‘Year of the Farmer’ comes to life in photo collection