Consulting veterinarian Bob Smith outlines some of the steps his feedyard and stocker clients are taking to protect the health of nutritionally stressed calves arriving on their operations.
Addressing health challenges at receiving
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday