During the National Western Stock Show, Mitch Rohr, chief operating officer for Spruce Mountain Ranch, describes the Colorado Angus operation, its cattle, seedstock breeding programs and the Angus Night on the Mountain sale the company holds during the stock show to fund scholarships through the Angus Foundation.
Breeding at Spruce Mountain Ranch
- K-State launches MAB program for animal health professionals
- NCBA program and New Holland to answer producer questions
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Farmland values: Not falling but not accelerating as fast
- U.S. food labels seen heating up North America meat war
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- Tyson selects panel to monitor animal welfare program
- Meat and climate change: How significant is the impact?
- BeefTalk: How do we get the next generation to raise beef?
- 2014 Farm Bill: Are we near an agreement?
- Farm bill and immigration reform action needed
- Boxed beef hits record highs, cattle weak to lower