During the National Western Stock Show, Mitch Rohr, chief operating officer for Spruce Mountain Ranch, describes the Colorado Angus operation, its cattle, seedstock breeding programs and the Angus Night on the Mountain sale the company holds during the stock show to fund scholarships through the Angus Foundation.
Breeding at Spruce Mountain Ranch
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Ohioan earns seat on National Beef Ambassador Team