At the Cattle Industry Convention in Tampa, outgoing NCBA president J.D. Alexander discusses the organization’s achievements over the past year and his plans for the future.
NCBA accomplishments and challenges
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Cattle experts give advice at Iberia Station field day
- Small UAS legality unclear in wake of NTSB move
- USMEF: Exports accounted for 13 percent of total beef production
- Schwieterman: Feeder cattle futures close low
- For Canadian farmers, South Korea deal a chance to catch up