At the Cattle Industry Convention in Tampa, outgoing NCBA president J.D. Alexander discusses the organization’s achievements over the past year and his plans for the future.
NCBA accomplishments and challenges
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics