Last year, the American Meat Institute (AMI) initiated its “Glass Walls Project,” developing videos with Dr. Temple Grandin to offer the public an objective, non-scripted look at livestock slaughter. At the recent Animal Agriculture Alliance Stakeholder Summit, AMI’s Jane Riley discussed response to the beef video released last year and the Pork video due for release this week. For more, read “Glass walls at the packing plant.”
Opening packing house doors
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted