TAMPA, Fla. – Colorado rancher Mark Frasier currently serves as president of the Colorado Livestock Association. During the Cattle Industry Convention in Denver this week he discusses water concerns at his family’s eastern-Colorado ranch and how water issues top the agenda for ranchers in Colorado and across the United States.
Water issues, on the ranch and across the country
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally