TAMPA, Fla. – Colorado rancher Mark Frasier currently serves as president of the Colorado Livestock Association. During the Cattle Industry Convention in Denver this week he discusses water concerns at his family’s eastern-Colorado ranch and how water issues top the agenda for ranchers in Colorado and across the United States.
Water issues, on the ranch and across the country
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges