TAMPA, Fla. – Colorado rancher Mark Frasier currently serves as president of the Colorado Livestock Association. During the Cattle Industry Convention in Denver this week he discusses water concerns at his family’s eastern-Colorado ranch and how water issues top the agenda for ranchers in Colorado and across the United States.
Water issues, on the ranch and across the country
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Marbling and functional cows
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head