Is consumer optimism behind higher food prices?
The America Farm Bureau Federation’s latest Marketbasket Survey shows that shoppers are paying more for food in grocery stores compared to the first half of 2013. FULL STORY »
Does Chipotle care about farmers?
The kerfuffle surrounding Chipotle’s short “Scarecrow” film is quieting down. But as the company responds to criticism, one of Chipotle's cheese suppliers shows a different side to the company. FULL STORY »
Court prods EPA on farmland runoff pollution
Last week, U.S. District Judge Jay Zainey in New Orleans gave the Environmental Protection Agency six months to decide whether to set Clean Water Act standards for nitrogen and phosphorous in U.S. waterways or explain why these standards are not needed. FULL STORY »
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade