Is farmland caught in a price bubble that's about to burst?
Some economists and investors are beginning to worry, while others believe it's too early to justify these bubble fears. FULL STORY »
300 farmers, conservatives lead immigration charge
Farmers are among 300 conservatives planning to descend on Capitol Hill to press Congress to revamp the nation’s immigration system. FULL STORY »
Note to Congress: Mother Nature not on furlough
Mother Nature didn’t shut down with the government’s furlough, and one blogger takes Congress to task for letting their “tantrum” interfere with the job they were elected to do. FULL STORY »
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Beef Herd Expansion: More fencing, choose supplies carefully
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Nebraska BQA: Audits and assessments in beef cattle production
- Minimizing the risks of fescue toxicosis in cattle