Scientist turns cow manure into bioplastic
A team of researchers at the University of Idaho is hoping that plastic made from cow manure may be the next wave in reducing livestock's carbon footprint. FULL STORY »
Is consumer optimism behind higher food prices?
The America Farm Bureau Federation’s latest Marketbasket Survey shows that shoppers are paying more for food in grocery stores compared to the first half of 2013. FULL STORY »
Does Chipotle care about farmers?
The kerfuffle surrounding Chipotle’s short “Scarecrow” film is quieting down. But as the company responds to criticism, one of Chipotle's cheese suppliers shows a different side to the company. FULL STORY »
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Export markets for US ethanol
Magnum Top Load Spreaders
Nuhn Industries Ltd.